1. As of the date of signing of this contract by both parties, the Lessor transfers the object of the lease to the use of the Lessee. The object of the lease has at the time of handing over a motorway sticker valid in the Slovak Republic and a full fuel tank. The vehicle is insured under compulsory contractual insurance for the damage caused by the operation of a motor vehicle and CASCO insurance within the EU. The Lessee declares that he/she has had a valid driver's license for at least 2 years, entitling him/her to drive motor vehicles of the B category.
2. The rent shall be paid by the Lessee to the Lessor in cash or by wire transfer to the Lessor's bank account specified in the header of this contract no later than on the date of signing this contract, prior to handing over of the vehicle. In the event that the Parties agree to extend the lease period in accordance with this Agreement, the Lessee shall pay to the Lessor, in cash or by wire transfer to the Lessor's bank account the rental fee, for the period for which the lease is extended. This rental fee is to be paid before the commencement of the period for which the lease period is extended.
4. The deposit serves as collateral in the event of damage to the rented vehicle or to satisfy any claims of the Lessor against the Lessee arising from this contract. In the event of compliance with all the terms of the contract and the return of the undamaged vehicle to the Lessor and the settlement of all the Lessee's obligations to the Lessor, the security deposit shall be returned to the Lessee in full no later than 10 calendar days from the date of termination of this contract. The Lessee also expressly agrees that in the event of the existence of any claims or other monetary claims of the Lessor against the Lessee arising out of this Agreement, the Lessor shall have the right to unilaterally set off such claim or monetary claim against the Lessee from the security deposit posted by the Lessee in accordance with Article 5 hereof. If the Lessee returns the leased motor vehicle to the Lessor before the expiry of the lease term, the lease shall be deemed to continue.
5. The Parties agree that the lease period under this Agreement may be extended by agreement of the Parties, by the Lessee requesting an extension of the lease period of the leased motor vehicle in writing (in paper form or the form of an e-mail) and, if the Lessor agrees to extend the lease period of the leased motor vehicle, confirming (in paper form or the form of an e-mail) the Lessee's agreement to the extension of the lease period; only in such a case shall the lease period be deemed to have been amended. Concurrently, the Lessor shall state in a written confirmation the amount of the rent for the period for which the lease is being extended. The Lessee acknowledges that if the Lessee fails to return the rented motor vehicle properly and on time, such action may constitute a criminal offense under Act No. 300/2005 Coll., the Criminal Code, and the Lessor may file a criminal complaint against the Lessee. In the event that the Lessee fails to return the leased motor vehicle to the Lessor on the agreed date, or at the latest on the date of termination of this Agreement, the Lessee shall be obliged to pay the Lessor a contractual penalty for each day of delay in an amount equal to an aliquot amount of the rent for one calendar day of the lease of the motor vehicle under this Agreement, plus an amount equal to 1 % of the purchase price of the leased motor vehicle, until the lessee returns the leased motor vehicle to the Lessor. The contractual penalty shall be due and payable ten (10) calendar days from the date of receipt by the Lessor of written notice to the Lessee of the Lessor's claim for payment of the contractual penalty. The Lessor shall have the right to issue and send an advance invoice for the liquidated damages hereunder to the Lessee and/or a written notice of claim for liquidated damages to the Lessee. For the purposes of this contract, the return of the leased motor vehicle shall be deemed to be the physical handing over of the leased motor vehicle to the Lessor at the Lessor's premises, who shall confirm this on the contract. The leased motor vehicle may be collected and handed over to the Lessees free of charge daily from 8.00 - 18.00.
6. By signing this contract, the parties confirm that they are aware that the rights and obligations of both parties, as well as the terms and conditions of the lease, are regulated, in addition to this contract, in the General Terms and Conditions of Lease of KBE s.r.o. (hereinafter also referred to as "GTC"), which are an integral part of this contract, as Annex 1 and the Lessee by his signature declares that he/she has received them when signing this contract, has been duly acquainted with them, and unconditionally agrees with them. The Contract and the GTC are drawn up in two copies, one for each party.
7. The Lessee undertakes to check before driving the condition of the engine oil, coolant, tyre pressure, and other parts of the vehicle that could later endanger road safety or damage the vehicle. The Lessee undertakes to adequately secure the rented motor vehicle against theft. The Lessee is also obliged to carry the vehicle documents with him/her and not to leave them in the vehicle in the event of leaving the vehicle. The Lessee is obliged to return the rental object in the condition in which it was taken over, taking into account normal wear and tear. In the event that the Lessee breaches any of the obligations set out in this Agreement and thereby becomes liable to pay the Lessor a contractual penalty, the Lessor shall have the right to unilaterally set off such a claim or monetary claim against the Lessee against the security deposit deposited by the Lessee according to Article 4 of this Agreement, which the Lessor shall also notify to the Lessee.
8. The Lessor shall hand over to the Lessee together with the vehicle also the accessories of the motor vehicle, which were handed over to the Lessee by the Lessor together with the motor vehicle, namely: the mandatory equipment of the vehicle, the key from the vehicle, the technical certificate, the white card. The vehicle also contains a spare tyre, a wheel wrench, and a car jack. The Lessor shall hand over the vehicle to the Lessee in the condition specified in the vehicle handover report attached to this Agreement as Annex 2. The Lessee declares that he/she has taken delivery of the vehicle and that the condition of the vehicle indicated on the report corresponds to the actual condition of the vehicle, which he/she has confirmed by handwritten signature on this Agreement and the report.
1. The following General Rental Terms and Conditions of UAB Vėtris are an integral part of the vehicle rental contract. (hereinafter also referred to as "GTC"), binding on both the Lessee and the Lessor.
2. Obligations of the Lessee: The Lessee is obliged to hand over the hired vehicle clean inside and outside, otherwise the Lessee is obliged to pay a contractual penalty of 150 € to the Lessor. In case of handing over a heavily soiled rented vehicle, the Lessee is obliged to pay the Lessor a contractual penalty of 220 €. In case of an unrefuelled fuel tank when handing over the vehicle, the Lessee is obliged to pay the Lessor a contractual penalty of 50 € + the cost of refueling the vehicle. It is forbidden to smoke in the vehicle, to carry animals in the vehicle, to carry dirty items in the vehicle, and in case of violation of these conditions, the Lessee is obliged to pay to the Lessor a contractual penalty of 500 € for each such violation of the obligation. The Lessee undertakes that in case of non-compliance with the vehicle service inspections or case of improper use of the vehicle, the Lessee is obliged to pay the Lessor a contractual penalty of 1000 € and any damage to the vehicle which will be billed by the Lessor to the Lessee. In the event that the Lessee causes damage to the rented motor vehicle through his/her negligence, he/she is obliged to pay the Lessor the full cost of removing the damage. If the Lessee fails to return the necessary documents, documents for the vehicle or its parts, keys, accessories, and other items related to the subject of the lease, the Lessee shall be obliged to pay the Lessor the costs associated with the procurement of a replacement in full, and the Lessee is also obliged to pay the Lessor compensation for damages - loss of profit, due to the inability to lease the motor vehicle, in the amount corresponding to the normal rental rate for the period during which the Lessor could no longer lease the motor vehicle for these reasons. If the Lessee does not return the rented motor vehicle on time, the Lessee shall be obliged to pay the Lessor a contractual penalty in the amount agreed in the motor vehicle rental contract. If the Lessee does not pay the payment of the rent on time, the Lessee shall pay the Lessor default interest at the rate of 0,5 % of the amount due for each day of delay. The Lessee is obliged to allow the Lessor access to the subject of the lease at any time and in the case of long-term leases, the Lessee is obliged to bring the vehicle to the service station designated by the Lessor for the prescribed maintenance inspections at the agreed time.
3. Use of the vehicle. The vehicle which is the object of the lease is entitled to be driven exclusively by the person named in the lease agreement as the Lessee. The Lessee - a legal entity, may designate its employees authorized to use the motor vehicle, at the same time it must notify the Lessor in writing which employees will be authorized to drive the leased motor vehicle (name and surname of the employee, date of birth and place of residence of the employee). The Lessee shall not be entitled to create any security or other rights in favor of a third party in respect of the vehicle or to allow another person to do so. The Lessee shall not: 1. transport goods in violation of customs regulations or use the vehicle in any other illegal manner, 2. drive the vehicle off a roadway designated for the operation of passenger motor vehicles, 3. drive on an unpaved road, 4. transport passengers or property for remuneration, 5. use the vehicle as source of power or to tow any vehicle or semi-trailer, 6. drive the vehicle for automobile sporting events, 7. drive the vehicle under the influence of alcohol or other intoxicants, 8. drive the vehicle outside the territory of the Slovak Republic without the written consent of the Lessor, 9. the Lessee shall not repair or dismantle any parts of the vehicle or use the vehicle in any other unauthorized manner, and in the event of a breach of any of these provisions, the Lessee shall pay to the Lessor a contractual penalty in the amount of € 1000 for each breach of such obligation and the Lessee shall also pay to the Lessor the costs of compensation for damages caused by a breach of the obligations under point 3. of these GTC by the Lessee.
4. Accident, damage to the vehicle, traffic offenses: in the event of an accident, damage, theft, or destruction of the vehicle, the Lessee is obliged to report such an event to the police and at the same time notify the Lessor of this fact, and at the same time submit to the Lessor a document proving that this obligation has been fulfilled, otherwise the Lessee is obliged to pay the Lessor compensation for damages in the full amount of the extent of the damage to the motor vehicle. In the event of damage, the Lessee is obliged to immediately inform the Lessor and contact the police. The Lessee is entitled to have the damage repaired or repair the damage himself only with the express and written consent of the Lessor. If neither the originator of the damage nor the insurance company recognizes the compensation claim, the Lessee is obliged to pay compensation for damages that are not covered by the Lessor's insurance. In the event of damage to, crash, or theft of the vehicle, the Lessee undertakes to pay the Lessor as a contractual penalty the Lessee's deductible for the damage, which is € 330 or 10% of the total damage, whichever is higher, for each individual damage event separately. For each individual damage to the vehicle, the Lessor shall charge the Lessee, in addition to the contractual penalty (the Lessee's participation in the damage), an administrative fee of € 500 for the administrative tasks associated with the damage to the vehicle. In the event of an accident or damage to the vehicle caused by the Lessee or persons to whom the Lessee has given access to the vehicle, the Lessee shall pay the rent as in the case of proper use of the vehicle, for the period necessary for the repair of the vehicle, but not more than one month from the date of the accident. In the event of an accident, crash, or damage to the vehicle, the Lessee shall be obliged to bring the vehicle to the Lessor's headquarters within 24 hours of such event, even in the event that the vehicle is inoperable unless otherwise agreed in writing with the Lessor. In the event of failure to comply with the obligation under the preceding sentence, the Lessor shall arrange for the vehicle to be delivered to the Lessor's premises, in which case the Lessee shall be liable to pay to the Lessor the costs of delivering the vehicle to the Lessor's premises in full by the Lessee, and the same shall be deemed to be a breach of the Contract and a failure to deliver the vehicle into the Lessor on time. The Lessee declares that he/she is aware that the vehicle insurance does not cover the tyres, wheels, and interior of the vehicle. The Lessee shall reimburse the Lessor in full for any damage caused to the tyres, rims, or interior of the motor vehicle during the period of the lease. If the damage to the vehicle was caused by another vehicle, the details of the damage, as well as the details of the driver-guilty party are provided to the Lessor, duly determined and documented in the police report on the accident/damage to the vehicle, and the Lessee has complied with all the terms of the contract, the Lessee shall not pay any co-payment except for an administrative fee of € 90 for the administrative actions related to the damage to the vehicle. In case of theft of the vehicle, the Lessee is obliged to immediately contact the police and the Lessor. If in the event of theft of the vehicle, the Lessee is unable to produce valid documents and keys to the vehicle handed over from the Lessor, or if it is proven that the vehicle has not been properly secured, the Lessee is obliged to pay the Lessor an amount equal to the difference between the purchase price of the vehicle and the amount of indemnity of the relevant insurance company. The Lessee further agrees to pay 100% of the rental rate according to the Lessor's price list until the insurance company has paid the agreed contractual penalty. In the event that the Lessor receives a notice of a traffic offense committed by the Lessee during the time of the lease, the Lessee is obliged to pay the fine and all penalties associated with it and an administrative fee of € 50 for the administration of the offense by the Lessor, within 7 days of receipt of this notice by the Lessors. In the event of payment of the fine by the Lessee within 48 hours of this notice directly to the public authorities, the Lessee shall not pay the Lessor the fee for the administration of the offense.
This cancellation policy applies to all reservations made with UAB Vėtris(Luxury Riviera Rental) through our website or any other booking platform. By making a reservation, you agree to abide by the following terms:
1. Reservation Fee: A non-refundable reservation fee is required at the time of booking to secure your reservation. This fee covers administrative costs and serves as a guarantee of your reservation. The reservation fee is not refundable under any circumstances. Reservation fee is a 20% from the full amount of the rent.
2. Cancellation Deadline: If you need to cancel your rental, you must notify us at least 7 days before the scheduled rental start date. Cancellations made within 7 days of the rental start date are subject to the cancellation policy outlined below.
3. Cancellation Policy: If you cancel your rental later than 7 days before the rental start date, the reservation fee will not be refunded. We understand that unforeseen circumstances may arise, but we incur costs and hold the rental unit for you based on your reservation.
4. Refunds: If you cancel your rental within the specified time frame, excluding the reservation fee, you may be eligible for a refund of the remaining rental fees paid. Refunds will be processed within 14 days of receiving your cancellation request.
5. Changes to Reservations: Any changes made to your reservation, such as adjusting the rental duration or switching to a different rental unit, may be subject to availability and additional charges. Please contact us as soon as possible to discuss any desired changes.
6. No-Shows: If you fail to pick up the rental unit on the scheduled rental start date without prior notice or cancellation, the reservation fee and any rental fees paid will be forfeited. The rental unit will be held for 24 hours from the scheduled start time before it is made available for other customers.
We recommend that you carefully review your reservation details before making a booking. By proceeding with the reservation, you acknowledge and accept the terms of this cancellation policy.
Please note that this cancellation policy applies only to reservations made directly with UAB Vėtris (Luxury Riviera Rental). If you made your reservation through a third-party booking platform, their cancellation policy may apply.
6. if you decide to cancel the rental within 24 hours before the scheduled rental start time, the full rental amount will not be refundable.